Budget skips for hire in and around Stoke Newington, London
Maguire provides competitively-priced skips for domestic and commercial usage in Stoke Newington, Hackney and the surrounding areas. Whatever project you are currently working on, we will have a suitable skip for your requirements and we are your go-to skip business for all local rubbish removals and waste collections. Whether you need a 4-yard skip for a DIY job, a builder’s skip for rubble and soil, or a large RORO for commercial waste, we can help.
We are an independent skip hire company with over four decade’s experience in the waste removal and disposal trade. We provide skip hire, wait and load, caged vans, grab and tipper hire, concrete delivery, aggregate delivery and more.
We operate two licensed waste transfer sites. We are authorised to dispose of all types of waste, including building materials, household rubbish, trade waste and DIY materials. If you have hazardous waste, such as asbestos, we can advise you about the best ways to dispose of it. Whatever waste you have got under your feet, we will have the answer!
We are passionate about the environment and recycling. We aim to achieve rates of recycling close to 100 per cent. This not only ensures a greener environment but also assists in keeping costs down with ever-increasing landfill tax. We have a wealth of experience and knowledge and can assist you with any queries relating to your waste, including issues relating to your site waste management plan (SWMP) or other compliancy issues.
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
12 Yard Skip
14 Yard Skip
Rubbish removals and waste management solutions in Stoke Newington
- Domestic skip hire
- Recycling and waste management advice
- Commercial skip hire
- Midi, maxi and builder’s skips for rental
- Roll on roll off skip hire
- Caged van hire and wait and load
Give us a call now and we will get a skip delivered to your site in no time – we offer same and next-day drop-offs. Just call the team now on 020 8648 7688. We work throughout the local areas and offer cheap skip rentals in Tottenham and Woodford.
Why hire a skip from our skip company near Hackney (N16)?
Whether you are renovating your home or working on a big construction project, skip hire can provide a cheap, quick and effective way to get rid of waste and rubbish and here is why:
- Better for the environment: Did you know it is estimated that landfill sites will be filled by 2022? Proper waste management is essential for the environment. We are fully-licensed waste removal specialists and all your waste will be diverted away from landfill and sent for recycling or to be re-used.
- Save time: Hiring a skip saves the time involved in dropping any waste at your local tip. Loading your vehicle up, driving it there and unloading can be a messy chore. Hiring a skip will give you extra time to focus on other tasks. You will also not need to worry about opening and closing hours at your local tip. If you need to dispose of your waste in a hurry, we also offer a wait and load service and caged van hire.
- Keeps you safe: Filling rubbish into bins can be dangerous or having waste lying around can also be a hazard. Hiring a skip can make the process of disposing of rubbish easy and will ensure your site stays clear and safe.
- Save money: Skip hire is an extremely cost-effective way of disposing of massive quantities of waste. It is important to choose the right size skip because hiring a single skip will be far cheaper than hiring two skips.
Stoke Newington skips, builder’s skips and large skips
Our quick booking system allows you to find the right skip for the job and we are always on hand to offer advice. We have a wide variety of skips available, including 4 yard, 6, yard, 8 yard, 12 yard and 14 yard skips, as well as roll on roll off skips. This makes hiring the right skip for the job easier than ever.
Skips delivered to customers in:-
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
Give us a call to hire a skip in Stoke Newington today
We are committed to providing you with a professional and reliable skip hire service. Please call us now on 020 8648 7688 or email email@example.com
What can you not put in your skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.