Reputable domestic skip hire and commercial skip hire in Richmond, Surrey
Here at Maguire, we offer reliable and cost-effective skip hire in Richmond, Kew, Strawberry Hill, Twickenham, Whitton, and Kingston Upon Thames. Whether you need skip hire for a DIY or domestic job, or for a construction site, we have a vast range of skips for projects of all descriptions.
Our range of skips ranges from mini skips to builder’s skips and even Roll on Roll off skips for the largest volumes of waste. We offer quick deliveries and pick-ups with a same-day service, where possible. We also offer great value and a truly cost-effective skip hire service.
We run two fully licensed waste transfer stations, where close to 100 percent of all waste is recycled, to minimise both your costs and the amount of rubbish that is sent to landfill. You can put all sorts of waste in our skips, including plastics, cardboard, household waste, scrap metal, and builder’s waste.
We can work with you to ensure that the minimal amount of waste goes to landfill, and we are experienced in providing construction sites with skips that enable them to segregate waste streams. We can then show you what has happened to your waste through comprehensive reports.
6 yard skip for hire in Richmond upon Thames
8 yard skip for hire in Kew
12 yard skip to rent in Richmond upon Thames
14 yard skips in
How to hire a skip with our skip hire company near Kew
Whether you need a skip for waste from your garage or you are planning a large construction project, we will ensure that you get the right skip for the job.
Here are some pointers:
- Where will your skip be placed? Your skip needs to be in the right spot, whether it is a domestic or commercial job. If you are planning a DIY job and do not have space for your skip on a driveway and you want to put it on the road, you will need a skip hire permit. It is also worth thinking about the access for the skip hire truck, for skip drop off and pick up. We can advise you if you need assistance.
- What size skip do you need? You can only fill a skip up to the level mark, so it can be transported safely, so it is always worth considering carefully the amount of waste that you might produce and the type of waste. For example, an 8-yard builder’s skip is the largest skip size for builder’s rubble and hardcore.
- What sort of waste is it? There are clear rules about what can be put in your skip and what is not allowed – see our FAQs for further details.
Skips delivered to customers in Richmond upon Thames and other local areas
- Strawberry Hill
- Kingston upon Thames
Skip size options include:
- 4 yard skip (30 to 40 bags)
- 6 yard skip (50 to 60 bags)
- 8 yard skip (70 to 80 bags)
- 12 yard skip (80 to 100 bags)
- 14 yard skip (100 to 120 bags)
We can also provide larger roll on roll off skips for large commercial and industrial projects. We can provide you with a free, no-obligation quote and once you have chosen your skip, we can drop it off at a time that is convenient for you. We can also arrange all skip hire permits if needed.
Call our affordable skip hire company for a quote now. We can be reached on 020 8648 7688.
TW9 Wait and Load skips – it’s quick and easy
We provide wait and load skips and caged van services and this is useful in situations where a skip cannot be used or when you need to get rid of your waste very quickly. We will deliver the skip and wait for it to be loaded and then will leave once the container has been filled and will transport the waste back to our recycling centre.
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
What can you not put in your Richmond upon Thames skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.