Cheap skip hire and rubbish removals in and around Reigate, Surrey
Maguire Skips is one of South London and Surrey’s leading privately-owned skip hire and recycling companies. With over 40 years’ experience, Maguire has become renowned for its fast, reliable and affordable skip hire service. Serving both domestic and commercial customers in Reigate, Chipstead and the surrounding areas, we operate several services to suit everyone’s individual waste removal needs.
Our highly qualified and trained staff are on hand to discuss all our services. These include:
- Domestic skip hire
- Commercial skip hire
- Rubbish and waste removals
- Caged van hire
- Grab lorry hire
- Local concrete and screed deliveries
- Complete waste management, including assistance with your SWMP
- On-site waste management
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
12 Yard Skip
14 Yard Skip
Whether you are working on a residential project and need a skip for household waste, you are fitting out a commercial building, or you are working on a development project, we will have skips to suit. Our skips are available at highly-competitive prices and we can give you a cheap skip quote at any time.
We work throughout the nearby areas, and our skips can be delivered and collected in Thornton Heath and Wallington. With a same-day or next-day delivery service, you will be able to dispose of your waste in no time! Our fleet of modern and well-maintained vehicles have all the latest up-to-date tracking technology, so we will always be on time.
We are waste removal and recycling specialists with two waste transfer stations in South London. As an environmentally conscious company, we strive to recycle every bit of waste that we receive, which not only keeps our prices low and competitive but means you will lower your carbon footprint and be making an eco-friendly choice. We guarantee that through using our services, you will meet your legal requirements for waste management. We can also provide you with detailed waste audits for your records.
Do you need local skips at competitive prices? Call us now on 020 8648 7688.
Midi skips, builder’s skips and maxi skips available for hire near Chipstead (RH1)
Our skip hire is extremely versatile, and we can provide skips for either residential or commercial projects.
Skip options include:
- 4 yard skips (30 to 40 bags): These skips are suitable for small DIY and commercial jobs, such as bathroom and kitchen refits.
- 6 yard skips (50 to 60 bags): This builder’s skip is popular for use in the trade and for larger domestic renovations.
- 8 yard skips (70 to 80 bags): This is the largest builder’s skip available for rubble, soil, bricks and other waste.
- 12 yard skips (80 to 100 bags) & 14 yard skip (100 to 120 bags): These skips have higher sides, so they are ideal for bulkier items. These are mostly used for commercial and industrial projects.
- RoRos: Roll on roll off skips can take away greater volumes of waste. We can provide various sized RoRos, so please talk to our team.
We can deal with all types of domestic and commercial waste, including:
- Green waste
- General waste
- Household rubbish
- Old furniture
- Old appliances
- Builder’s waste
There are a number of items that cannot go into skips, including asbestos or plasterboard. If you have these items and want to dispose of them, our team will be able to advise you. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We always treat our clients with respect and appreciation and build long-lasting relationships.
In most cases, we hire skips for seven days, but we can tailor-make our service to suit your needs. We are always prompt when delivering and picking up skips.
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
Reigate wait and load rubbish collections
If you do not have room for a skip to stay on your property, then our team will arrive with a skip and you can fill it up whilst we wait. We can take it away immediately for you and then recycle your waste via the correct channels. With this service, you are only charged for the rubbish that has been collected.
Benefits of wait and load include:
- Immediate and quick removal of waste
- Our driver can assist with the loading of the skip
- No need to worry about parking
- No skip hire permits necessary
What can you not put in your skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.
Skips delivered to customers in:-