Convenient and hassle-free skip hire in and around Ponders End, London
Whether you require a domestic skip for a house or garden clear-up, or you are a builder looking for somewhere to dispose of rubble and hard core, Maguire will deliver skips in a prompt and efficient manner. Working throughout Ponders End, Chingford and the nearby areas, our comprehensive skip hire service includes skip delivery and collection of your skip once it is full. We cater for residential homeowners and trade or commercial customers.
We have over 40 years’ experience in waste management and run two fully-licensed waste transfer stations. All your discarded materials and rubbish are brought to one of our transfer stations where they are sorted by us to ensure as much as possible is recycled and not sent to landfill. We invest heavily in the right equipment and technology, so close to 100 percent of waste is recycled or re-used.
We go above and beyond when it comes to customer service; all our drivers are polite and helpful, skips always arrive on time and can be booked for the same day or next day; and road permits can be arranged on your behalf, if necessary.
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
12 Yard Skip
14 Yard Skip
Maguire Skips can assist with:
- Domestic skip hire: Do you want to get rid of garden waste? Perhaps you have old furniture that you need to dispose of? Look no further than Maguire. We can provide all types of skips, including mini, midi and maxi skips.
- Commercial skip hire: Are you a building firm who needs a regular skip supplier you can rely on? Perhaps you need a skip to dispose of commercial or industrial waste? We have a large choice of options to suit your site needs. We have an array of builder’s skips and can also supply roll on roll off skips (ROROs).
- Wait and load: Do you need your rubbish removed right away? Or are you struggling for space? If you have access issues or cannot obtain a skip permit, our wait and load service is an excellent choice. We arrive at the designated address; you fill up the skip with our help and we take your rubbish and junk away. We also have caged vans for hire.
- Other trade services: We offer a comprehensive service for trade customers. Alongside exceptional waste management planning, where we can assist with compliancy issues, we also offer grab and tipper hire and concrete and screed delivery.
Contact us and we can give you an extremely competitive skip hire quote now. Call on 020 8648 7688.
Skips delivered to customers in:-
Chingford Skips: What size skip do you need for your job?
We offer a variety of skips for both domestic and commercial customers and all waste is disposed of in the safest and most ethical ways. We provide prompt and fast deliveries and have a fleet of FORS-accredited lorries, to ensure flexible drop-offs and pick-ups.
- 4 yard skips: These skips are ideal for small bathroom and kitchen renovation projects, small garden clearances and garage clear-outs
- 6 and 8 yard builder’s skips: These skips are ideal for ground-work projects, extensions, garden, office and house clearances and garage clear-outs
- 10 and 12 yard maxi skips: These are our largest skips and are good for projects like office and shop clearances, extensions, building projects and large and bulky waste.
When hiring a skip, you can keep it either on a private driveway or area of land or on the road outside your building. If the skip is placed on a public highway, you will need a skip hire permit and we can help to organise this for you.
Benefits of commercial skip hire near Ponders End (EN3)
Maguire is your one-stop-shop for all your waste removals and disposal needs. We can collect all types of commercial waste and can cater to all budgets. From shop and office refurbishments, through to large-scale new build projects, we have it covered.
- We are fully compliant and meet the strictest environmental credentials
- We can offer one-off hire or regular contract hire
- All skips are delivered on time to avoid unexpected delays disposing of waste
- Skips provide a safe place to store waste and free any site from potential hazards
- Simple and hassle-free skip booking process
- Local skip company, also providing skips for hire in Stoke Newington and Tottenham
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
What can you not put in your skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.