Professional skip hire in and around Norbury, London
If you are looking for professional, competitive and efficient domestic or commercial skip hire, then look no further. At Maguire, we can look after all your rubbish removal and waste disposal needs in Norbury, Norwood and the surrounding areas of London.
From providing one-off domestic skips for DIY refurbishment and clearance projects, through to providing comprehensive skips for large commercial contracts and new housing developments, we can provide the right skip hire solution for you.
We have been working throughout the local areas, including in Biggin Hill and Esher, for over 40 years. We have an extensive choice of skips, including mini, midi and builder’s skips, along with caged vans and a wait and load service, if you need quick and efficient waste removals. We also offer bigger roll on roll off skips for big rubbish removal jobs. We can handle all associated administrative jobs, such as obtaining skip hire permits.
We offer same-day and next day skip hire. We understand that time is money and we endeavour to offer the most prompt and cost-effective service we can. We also understand that for most people booking a skip is not an everyday thing; therefore, we aim to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible.
We are Environment Agency-licensed waste carriers and have two waste transfer stations, located in South London, so we can reduce the amount of waste sent to landfill sites. At present, we are proud of our recycling rates that stand at over 95 per cent. We offer complete and tailored waste management solutions and if you are commercial business, we can assist you with your Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP).
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
12 Yard Skip
14 Yard Skip
Alongside waste management, we also offer various complementary services, including mixed concrete deliveries, screed deliveries, grab lorry hire and delivery of quality aggregates.
Our main skip sizes and removal services include:
- Mini skips
- Midi skips
- Builder’s skips
- Large skips
- Maxi skips
- 4 yard, 6, yard, 10 yard and 12 yard skips
- Domestic and commercial skips
- Caged vans
- Wait and Load
Whether you need to dispose of waste for business or residential purposes, we are here to help. Call us now on 020 8648 7688.
Skip rentals made easy near Norwood (CR4)
As one the leading local skip firms we make skip rental easy. We can provide you with the simplest way of disposing of your waste.
- Choose your skip: We have skips for all jobs so talk to us if you are unsure about the right one. It is essential that the skip is not overfilled, so we will ensure you have the right skip for the type and volume of waste you need to dispose of.
- Pick a drop-off date: We offer same-day and next-day deliveries, depending on availability. Our friendly team will give you a two-hour drop-off window and our skip trucks will drop your skip off. All our drivers are skilled and knowledgeable, and our fleet of FORS-accredited skip lorries come with GPS tracking, so they are always on time.
- Fill your skip: You fill your skip up to the level mark. For safety reasons, they should not be filled beyond this point.
- We collect your skip: We can pick up your skip when it is full. Normal skip hire is for one week, but we can be flexible around this.
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
Skips delivered to customers in:-
Norbury skips: What can you put in your skip?
Going green and disposing of your waste responsibly does not need to be expensive. We will always ensure you receive a first class service when you use our skip company. We take away and recycle a wide range of items from skips, including garden waste, plastics, soft furnishings, metals, woods, building rubble and rubbish, concrete and plastics.
What can you not put in your skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.