Skips for hire from local skip company in Fulham and Parsons Green
Maguire has a comprehensive range of domestic skips and commercial skips for hire in Fulham, Parsons Green, West Brompton, Earls Court, Putney and Hammersmith. Our skips range from 4 and 6 yards all the way through to 40 yard Roll on Roll off containers.
Our skip hire service is cost-effective, reliable and efficient and we can deliver your skip on the same day or the next day. We have two waste transfer stations in South London, so wherever you are located, we are never far away. As part of our wider business, we offer grab hire and a range of waste management solutions, where we can assist with Site Waste Management Plans and waste reporting.
We have skips to suit every job, whether you are clearing a room or your garage at home, up to the biggest and most complex commercial building projects. If you are unsure which size skip you need, our waste management experts are on hand to offer advice and assistance. We understand that waste disposal has become increasingly expensive, so by recycling the highest volume of waste, you can make significant savings. We aim to achieve as close to 100 percent recycling as possible.
Hire a skip near me in Parsons Green
6 yard skip for hire in Parsons Green
8 yard skip for hire in Fulham
12 yard skip to rent in Parsons Green
14 yard skips in SW10
Domestic and commercial skips and skip hire tips in Parsons Green
We have skips of all sizes and can offer speedy skip delivery. If you want to put your skip on the road, we can organise a skip hire permit for you with your local council. Here are some useful skip hire tips.
- An 8 yard builder’s skip is the maximum size for soil and hardcore due to legal weight restrictions
- Ensure you pick the right skip so you avoid hiring a skip that is too large or too small for you needs
- We take a wide range of waste but there are some items that are not allowed in skips – please see our FAQs
- Skip hire can be one of the easiest and most environmentally-friendly way to get rid of waste
- Consider the way in which you load your skip, ensuring the heaviest items are at the bottom
Skips delivered to customers in Parsons Green and other local areas
- West Brompton
- Earls Court
- Shepherds Bush
How does the skip hire process work?
- Choose your skip: We have skips of all sizes, including 4 yard, 6 yard, 8 yard, 12 yard and 14 yard skips
- Pick a date for skip drop-off: We offer same-day and next-day skip hire deliveries, and we can advise you of a two-hour window for delivery, so you are never left waiting for your skip. Please advise if there may be issues with access.
- Fill up your skip: You can fill your skip up to the level mark. Please do not fill beyond this point, as it makes the skip unsafe to transport.
- Call for skip collection: Standard skip hire is for seven days but our skip hire service is flexible around your needs.
For further details about our skip hire service or for a cheap skip quote, please call us now on 020 8648 7688.
SW6 Wait and Load and caged vans from our skip hire company
We also offer a Wait and Load service and caged van hire. Our affordable Wait and Load service means that you will only pay for the waste that is taken away with no risk of paying for a half-empty skip. It is also ideal where there is limited space for a skip.
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
What can you not put in your Parsons Green skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.