Same-day and next-day skip hire in and around Finsbury, London
Maguire offers efficient and reliable skip hire, waste management and rubbish removals services in Finsbury, Highbury and throughout the wider parts of London. Whether you need a skip for a domestic clear-out, or you need to dispose of industrial waste, you can count on us to deliver the most cost-effective solution.
We are committed to helping the environment and strive to dispose of your waste responsibly, reducing unnecessary landfill. We run two waste transfer stations, where rubbish is sorted out into different groups, so it can be redirected to the most appropriate place. This effectiveness of this process is a crucial part of managing waste properly and we aim to achieve as close to 100 percent recycling as possible.
If you are a business, you will have legal obligations surrounding how you dispose of your waste and we can assist you with your waste management and strategy.
If you are a homeowner, you can have complete peace of mind that your waste is being dealt with in the most responsible and sustainable ways. We continue to invest in our staff and equipment.
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
12 Yard Skip
14 Yard Skip
Rent a skip for easy waste disposal in Finsbury
Domestic and commercial customers use our skip hire services for many other reasons, including the following:
- We have been in the skip hire industry for over four decades and are waste disposal experts – whatever your needs, we can fulfil them.
- Our prices are competitive and affordable, and the cost includes drop off, pick up and all waste disposal and there are no additional admin charges.
- Our team can provide you with skip hire permits from your local council where necessary. This can sometimes take a few days to organise, so be sure to let us know in plenty of time.
- We supply various skip sizes, including mini and midi skips and skips for builder’s waste. We also have roll on, roll off skips, caged vans for hire and offer a wait and load service.
- Our FORS-accredited vehicles are fitted with GPS tracking, to ensure prompt deliveries.
- We are based nearby and offer skips for hire in Bethnal Green and Brixton.
When you need fast and easy waste removals, we are the team to call. Please get in touch now on 020 8648 7688.
Commercial grade skip hire near Highbury (N4)
Hiring a skip is an essential part of removing waste from construction sites and other locations, such as shop and office clearances. We can advise you on the whole waste management process, including:
- Providing the right size skips and RoRos for your requirements
- Initial site waste audits, so you can track what has happened to your waste
- Arranging permits for skips that are placed on the public highway
- Advise on the best way to remove waste – we also offer caged vans for hire and a wait and load service
- Out-of-hours skip deliveries and pick-ups
- Other services, including grab and tipper hire and the delivery of concrete and screed made using BSI-certified ingredients
Finsbury domestic skip hire – our top tips for successful skip hire
Whether you are simply renovating your home, or you are undergoing a renovation project, skip hire is one of the best ways to remove waste. Here are our top tips:
- Find the right place to position your skip, ideally as close to your home or commercial premises as possible. If the skip is placed on private land, such as a driveway, you will not need to obtain a permit.
- Consider access for the skip hire truck, when it comes to picking up or dropping off your skip. If you are concerned, talk to our team in advance.
- Always choose the correct skip for the job and be realistic about the waste that you will produce. You can only fill a skip up to the level mark, so it can be transported safely. Often it is better to overestimate how much waste you will produce.
- Think carefully about what you can and cannot put on your skip – see our FAQs for further details.
- When it comes to loading the skip, put the heavier and larger items at the bottom, to allow you to pack your waste more tightly.
Skips delivered to customers in:-
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
What can you not put in your skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.