Choose our easy and cheap skip hire near Esher, Surrey
Here at Maguire, we can handle all your waste removals and rubbish collection needs in Esher, Claygate and the wider areas of Surrey and South London. So, talk to us about same-day and next-day commercial skip hire and domestic skip hire!
We run two dedicated waste transfer stations in South London and you may have seen up picking up and dropping off skips throughout the local areas, including in Norbury and Biggin Hill. We provide total waste management solutions, including skip hire, caged van hire and wait and load services. We have over 40 years’ experience, so you can count on us to help you choose the most appropriate solution for your rubbish removals.
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
12 Yard Skip
14 Yard Skip
We have all types of skips from mini skips, through to builder’s skips and roll on roll off vehicles (RoRos). Our skips are ideal for:
- DIY and domestic projects
- Garden and landscaping projects
- Commercial refurbishments and refits
- Industrial jobs
Same-day or next-day skips for hire
Whatever your needs, we will be able to provide a same-day or next-day skip for hire. If you do not have space for a skip or do not want to worry about skip hire permit, our caged vans or wait and load service are ideal. Our highly knowledgeable team will be able to advise you.
We are committed to disposing of your waste in an environmentally-friendly way. We are fully Environmental Agency-approved and run two waste transfer stations where we dispose of all your waste responsibly, recycling over 95 per cent of it. For larger companies, we can perform waste audits and help you with your Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP).
- Ideal for domestic, trade and DIY jobs
- 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 yards skips available
- Council permits arranged
- Fully-licensed waste carriers
- Fast and reliable collections
- FORS-accredited fleet with GPS tracking
- Wait and load and caged vans available
- Skips for hire seven days a week
- Competitive prices and free quotes
- Local skip company
Contact us now for more information or a quote on 020 8648 7688.
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
Skip hire essentials: What to think about when hiring a skip in and around Claygate (KT10)
There are many considerations to think about when you hire a skip.
- Skip size: To comply with safety regulations, never fill your skip past the level load, so all the waste remains inside. The size of skip will depend on the volume and quality of the waste; we are happy to advise you about the right skip for your project.
- Skip placement: Skips can be placed anywhere that you wish on your property but if they are going on public property, such as the road or a grass verge, you will need a local authority permit.
- Skip contents: Skips are used to dispose of inert and non-hazardous waste. This includes everything from bricks, earth and metal, through to chairs, sofas and old furniture. We are unable to accept asbestos, fridges, fridge freezers, tyres, gas bottles and some other types of waste. See our FAQs for more details.
- Timings: We offer a same-day and next-day service and standard skip hire is for seven days, though we can be flexible around your needs.
- Other services: Are you working on a construction project? You may be interested in our other services. These include ready mixed concrete, screed and aggregate deliveries, grab lorries and tipper hire.
Skips delivered to customers in:-
Esher wait and load: A convenient waste removals solution
If you are unable to secure a skip hire permit due to restrictions or your location is inaccessible, our wait and load service provides a great alternative to traditional skip hire.
Our driver will wait whilst the skip is being filled, then take it away for you when you are ready. When you need fast rubbish disposal, this service is particularly effective.
- Quick same-day service
- Skip hire permits not needed
- Ideal for inaccessible or busy locations
- Fully-licensed waste disposal team
- Expert and helpful drivers
- Ideal to dispose of commercial or domestic waste
We can take waste away from building sites, shops, warehouses, hotels, pubs, offices, restaurants, shops and many other places.
Mini skips, midi skips, builder’s skips and large skips
It is important that you choose the right sized skip for your job. We have a variety of skips for hire:
- Midi skips or 4 yard skips
- Builder’s skips or 6 yard skips/8 yard skips
- Maxi skips or 12 yard skips/14 yard skips
- Roll on roll off skips
Our quick and easy booking system allows you to find the right skip for the job, whatever the size.