Recommended skip hire and waste management in and around Enfield, London
Do you have loads of waste and rubbish you need removed? Leave it to the team at Maguire! We are leading skip hire specialists and have been working with residential homeowners and business owners in Enfield, Southgate and the wider areas for over 40 years. We have built long-term relationships based on trust, where we can professionally remove any unwanted waste and rubbish quickly, efficiently and affordably.
We are dedicated to looking after the planet and do our bit to recycle as much of your waste and rubbish as possible at our two waste transfer stations. From roll on roll off skips to 4 yard midi skips, we have skips for all types to suit your project needs.
We offer the following domestic and commercial skips for hire:
- Medium/midi skip hire: 4 yard and 6 yard builder’s skips are manageable in size, so ideal if you have a smaller driveway. These skips are popular for a variety of jobs, including kitchen and bathroom refits and small refurbishment projects.
- Builder’s skip hire: One of our most popular skip hire options is the large 8 cubic yard builder’s skip, which is the largest skip that can carry heavy builder’s waste, like bricks, rubble and hard core. These skips can carry around 70 to 80 bin bags’ worth of rubbish or around 25 wheelie bins’ worth.
- Large/maxi skip hire: 10 and 12 yard skips are ideal for disposing of large and bulky, lightweight rubbish. If you require a skip for a commercial refit, or to dispose of green waste or household waste after a clearance project, this makes an excellent choice. 10 and 12 yard skips are not suitable for soil or rubble because they become too heavy to collect.
- Roll on roll off skips: RORO waste containers come in assorted sizes so talk to our team if you wish to find out more.
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
12 Yard Skip
14 Yard Skip
Next day and same day skips for hire
We can drop off skips on the same day or next day, subject to availability. We use the latest digital technology to reduce waste and improve efficiency. Our fleet of FORS-accredited vehicles also have GPS tracking, so will be with you on time. At our transfer stations, we aim to recycle as much of your waste as possible, to reduce the rubbish that is sent to landfill. We can issue you with detailed waste reports.
Talk to our team now on 020 8648 7688.
Swift rubbish removals and waste clearance near Southgate (EN1)
Do you need wait and load or a caged van? These services mean that there is no need for a skip, they simply pull up and you can load and clear your rubbish quickly – with our help – leaving the area clean and tidy. In some cases, this can prove more cost effective than hiring a skip and saves the added responsibility of organising a skip hire permit.
As with our skips, all rubbish is taken to our fully-licensed recycling facilities to be sorted into waste streams. We also offer grab lorry and tipper services, ideal for removing large loads of muck or rubbish. We can also deliver our own high quality concrete and aggregates.
Enfield commercial skip hire
We offer our commercial and trade customers a comprehensive and efficient service, with flexibility built in. Our commercial skips are used for a variety of jobs, from shop refits, to large new build projects. Our skips will ensure you complete your job on time and on budget.
Why does commercial skip hire an excellent idea?
- Skips provide a secure location to segregate and dispose of all types of waste
- Skips save time and fuel that may be involved with multiple trips to the tip
- You will be able to keep your site clear and tidy and free from hazards
- Skips provide a cost-effective way to dispose of non-hazardous waste
Our team has a wealth of experience dealing with commercial waste management planning and management. We have an in-depth knowledge of all compliancy issues and can help with your waste management planning and strategy. We also provide commercial skip hire in Ponders End and Stoke Newington.
Skips delivered to customers in:-
- Winchmore Hill
- Ponders End
- Palmers Green
- Enfield Lock
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
What can you not put in your skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.