Value for money skips for hire near Crystal Palace, London
Get rid of your rubbish and junk in Crystal Palace and Penge fast with our skip hire service. We have skips of all sizes available to suit your waste requirements, whether you are a homeowner or a trade or commercial customer.
We have the ability to collect, sort and recycle all types of waste at our dedicated waste transfer stations in South London, so whether you are digging out a driveway, breaking out concrete or clearing your garden, we can provide custom-made skip hire and waste management solutions.
We will always offer you the most cost-effective and environmentally-friendly service. We take away all types of waste, including builder’s waste, demolition waste, green waste, general waste, plastic, wood, cardboard and more. All mixed waste is separated and streamed and either recycled on-site or sent onto more specialist recyclers.
All businesses have a duty of care to dispose of all waste responsibly. We can help you manage these duties and any legislative requirements, including site waste management plans (SWMP), so you can get on with running your business. When hiring one of our skips, you can be sure that your waste will be recycled as efficiently and environmentally as possible. We can provide you with any audit trails for your records, so you know you have fulfilled your environmental obligations.
Do not worry if you have never hired a skip before, our team is here to help. Call now on 020 8648 7688.
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
12 Yard Skip
14 Yard Skip
Full skip hire service from our skip company near Penge (SE19)
We offer the following guarantees:
- Full skip hire service: 4 yard, 6 yard, 8 yard, 12 yard and 14 yard skips available on the same day or next day.
- Domestic, commercial or trade: Skips suitable for all jobs, from small DIY tasks, to large commercial jobs.
- RoRos: Roll on Roll off containers for large commercial and industrial jobs.
- Efficient and prompt service: We are skip hire experts with a fleet of FORS-accredited vehicles with satellite tracking. Simple and hassle-free booking service.
- Competitive rates: Rates include drop-off, pick-up and all recycling of materials, with no hidden extras. All materials are sorted and processed at our state-of-the-art recycling facility, to minimise landfill.
- Local: We work throughout South London and also offer skip delivery in Finsbury and Bethnal Green.
- Other trade services: Alongside skip hire, we offer grab and tipper hire, road sweeper hire, aggregates and the delivery of volumetric concrete and screed.
Crystal Palace skip hire for domestic rubbish removals, clearance and renovation jobs
There are always many reasons why you might need a clear-out. Perhaps you are downsizing, de-cluttering or doing a kitchen or bathroom refit? We offer residential skips for hire, so you can get rid of your unwanted waste in super-quick time.
With over four decades in the industry, we are perfectly placed to advise you about your waste disposal.
Our skips include:
- 4 yard skips: These small or mini skips are ideal for residential jobs, like kitchen refits. They carry around 40 bin bags of rubbish.
- 6 yard skips: Ideal for medium-sized refurbishment jobs, these skips carry around 60 bin bags.
- 8 yard skips: This is the largest heavy waste skip and can carry 80 bin bags of waste.
- 12 yard skips: Suitable for light and bulky waste, these skips carry over 100 bin bags of waste.
Crystal Palace rubbish removals with Wait and load and caged van hire
We want your rubbish removals to be hassle-free and seamless. Therefore, alongside skip hire, we offer Wait and Load and caged van hire services. Both these rubbish removals save time and permit charges and caged lorries are also ideal for narrow roads.
As soon as all waste is in our vehicles, we take it back to our recycling facilities to be processed. These services also offer an additional benefit if you are at risk of fly-tipping. This waste removals process eliminates the problem of paying for a skip and someone else using it to dispose of their rubbish. When you use our services reliability is guaranteed.
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
What can you not put in your skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.