Charing Cross skip hire and rubbish removals
Are you looking for simple and hassle-free skip hire in Charing Cross, Embankment or one of the nearby areas of London? Here at Maguire, we have gained an incredible reputation throughout the nearby areas, thanks to our extensive range of skips and unsurpassed customer service.
We have been providing skip hire and waste management solutions for over 40 years. We are striving to be as eco-friendly as possible and run two waste transfer facilities in South London. We are committed to diverting as much waste as possible away from landfill, so it can be recycled and reused.
Whether you are a domestic customer looking for a skip for a house renovation project, or a commercial trade customer, who needs regular skip hire, we have the right skips and waste services for you:
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
12 Yard Skip
14 Yard Skip
Reasons to use Maguire in Charing Cross for your skip rental
- Mini, midi, maxi and builder’s skips for hire
- Licensed waste carriers with FORS-accredited fleet of skip lorries
- We deliver skips on the same day, next day or any other chosen date
- Experienced and friendly team with over 40 years’ skip hire experience
- We can assist with your SWMP and have the technology to track exactly where your waste has gone for your records
- Hassle-free and easy booking system and free quotes
- Wait and load and caged vans for hire
- Well-maintained skips
- Trade accounts available
- Competitive and affordable prices
- Assistance with skip hire permits
- Flexible delivery and collection times
Maguire is part of a larger organisation, who can assist with aggregate and concrete deliveries, grab hire and muck away.
Would you like more information? Call us now on 020 8648 7688.
Unbeatable skip hire prices near Embankment (WC2)
At Maguire, we operate and manage to waste transfer stations. When your waste is collected it is taken to one of these sites, where it is broken down and sorted for recycling. Not only does this make it more environmentally-friendly because we recycle as much waste as we can, but this keeps our prices low and results in cost-savings for our customers.
For domestic customers, we understand that skip hire is something that they will do regularly. This is why our experienced team is on hand to help. If you are about to embark on a DIY or renovation project, you are fitting a new kitchen or bathroom, or you are clearing out the parts of your home or office, our skip hire service can prove invaluable.
Our skips come in a range of sizes, from 4 to 14 yards, with skips under 8 yards most requested for residential projects. If you want to place your skip on the road, we can also assist you in obtaining a skip hire permit from your local authority.
Our skips include:
- 4 cubic yard skip (30 to 40 bags)
- 6 cubic yard skip (50 to 60 bags)
- 8 cubic yard skip (70 to 80 bags)
- 12 cubic yard skip (80 to 100 bags)
- 14 cubic yard skip (100 to 120 bags)
For commercial customers, we also offer RORO skips, alongside wait and load and caged van services.
Commercial skip hire in and around Charing Cross, London
We also specialise in supplying all manner of trade and commercial customers with regular skips. Our services can be tailor-made around your requirements and as waste management specialists, we can offer consultancy and advice regarding all your needs.
We provide complete and comprehensive waste solutions, including grab hire and muck away and delivery of aggregates, concrete, and screed. We can also advise you around hazardous waste streams. We understand issues around cost-effective waste management and compliancy issues. Our skips are designed for all types of commercial junk and waste, including wood, cardboard, soil, hardcore, metal, green waste and general waste.
Our commercial skips are ideal for:
- Office refurbishments and refits
- Office clearances and furniture disposal
- Shop refits and refurbishments
- Green waste from public parks and other spaces
- Renovation and building works
- New build developments
Skips delivered to customers in:-
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
What can you not put in your skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.