Skip hire you can trust local to Brixton, London
Maguire is an independent and local waste management company offering friendly and affordable skip hire to commercial and domestic customers in Brixton, Clapham and the wider areas of London. Our services include skip hire, wait and load skip hire, caged van hire and more. We have skips of all sizes available for hire, including mini skips, midi skips, maxi skips, and builder’s skips. For large commercial and industrial jobs, we also offer ROROs.
What size skip do you need? We advise our customers to hire the biggest skip that their budget will allow. Many people are surprised at just how quickly the skips fill up and it is more cost-effective to hire one larger skip, rather than two smaller ones. If you need to fill your skip with hardcore, rubble, and soil, the largest skip size available is an 8 cubic yard skip.
If you are looking for skips to hire, our professional team will deliver it on the same or next day. Our team is ready and waiting to take your order and to ensure that we find the skip to suit your needs perfectly. We also offer wait and load services and caged vans for hire.
We are fully licensed and insured and offer the highest standards for skip hire and waste management. We run two waste transfer stations, where as much waste as possible is recycled. We deliver skips throughout the capital, in Charing Cross and skip hire in Clapham.
For further information about skip hire, visit our FAQs or call us on 020 8648 7688.
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
12 Yard Skip
14 Yard Skip
Domestic and commercial skips near Clapham (SW20)
Our domestic and commercial skips include:
- 4 yard midi skip: This midi or small skip is perfect for small kitchen and bathroom re-fits. Providing affordable and convenient waste solutions, 4 yard skips are also ideal for garden jobs. They are relatively small in size, so perfect for smaller driveways or off-road areas.
- 6 yard builder’s skip: This skip, known as the ‘6-yarder’ is excellent for small DIY and building jobs. Often seen on residential streets, they carry all types of waste from jobs like kitchen, bathroom and house renovations. 6 yard skips are also perfect for heavy and inert waste.
- 8 yard builder’s skip: This is the most popular builder’s skip and biggest available for heavy hardcore waste. Common uses include shop refits, office clearances, and other refurbishment projects.
- 12 yard maxi skip: This maxi or jumbo skip is ideal for full house or office clearances where there are substantial amounts of lightweight waste. These skips are not suitable for heavy loads because it makes them too heavy to lift once they are full.
- 14 yard maxi skip: For larger jobs that will produce a lot of waste, this is a great skip to hire. These skips are popular for large commercial projects or household clearances.
Brixton skips for hire: We make the process easy!
The idea of paying money to remove your rubbish might seem like a crazy one, but this is the easiest and most environmentally-friendly way to get rid of waste. Whilst you might be able to take a lot of rubbish to your local tip for free, this can be a heavy, dirty and time-consuming job; not to mention the petrol getting to and from the tip. Added to this, if you have heavy waste, cars are not designed to carry this, and you could damage your suspension.
Unlike a trip to the local tip, where you will have to sort waste yourself, we can do this for you. We provide clean and ethical solutions for all waste to reduce the amount of junk and rubbish sent to landfill sites. Our recycling rates stand at over 95 percent and we aim to recycle as much as we can. If businesses are looking for advice and assistance around their Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP), we can assist with this too.
How to hire a skip in Brixton?
- Pick your skip: If you are unsure about the right skip for you, our team can help.
- Decide a drop-off date: We offer same-day and next-day deliveries, with a two-hour drop-off window for ease.
- Fill up your skip: Your skip can be filled at your convenience to the level mark.
- Skip collection: Standard skip hire is for one week, but we can work around your schedule.
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
What can you not put in your skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.