Maguire Skips: First class skip hire in and around Barnet, North London
With over 40 years’ experience in the waste management industry, Maguire Skips are perfectly placed to assist with your rubbish removals in Barnet, Potters Bar and the wider parts of London. We supply both domestic and commercial customers with a wide range of skips and other waste removal services, including wait and load and caged vans.
We can assist you by offering advice about the most cost-effective and environmentally-friendly ways to dispose of your waste. We run two fully-licensed waste transfer stations, so can offer real flexibility when it comes to waste management programmes.
We aim to recycle as much waste as possible, so by dealing with us directly, you will get extremely competitive prices. Our purpose-built stations allow us to separate waste efficiently from the moment it arrives on our premises. We handle paper, soil, wood, plastics, brick, builder’s waste, metals and more. We are passionate about doing the best for the environment and we can also advise you about your legal obligations with regards to waste streams and any Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP).
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
12 Yard Skip
14 Yard Skip
So, whether you are clearing out your garage, house or office, or you are working on a large-scale building project, we can supply you with a suitable skip. We offer skip sizes from 4 yards, up to 40 yard roll on roll off skips.
- Midi, maxi and builder’s skips
- Roll on roll off skips
- Domestic and commercial skip hire
- Same-day or next-day skip deliveries
- Efficient waste management with excellent recycling rates
- Waste management experts, who can offer advice at any time
- Other trade services available, including grab hire and concrete delivery
- Wait and load skips and caged vans also available
- All paperwork, including skip hire permits, organised for you
- Skip hire throughout the local areas, including in Enfield and Ponders End
- Long and short-term skips hire available
Call us today for cheap skip quotes on 020 8648 7688.
What size domestic or commercial skip do you need for your job near Potters Bar (EN4)?
Whether you are simply refurbishing your bathroom or are working on a large commercial refit project, we have skips that are suitable for your job. We guarantee a prompt and reliable service and all our vehicles contain the latest tracking systems, so your skip will always be with you on time.
Our skips include:
- Maxi 12 yard skip: This skip is suitable for large and bulky lightweight waste only, so is an ideal option for large clearance jobs. 12 yard skips hold around 100 to 120 bin bags.
- Maxi 10 yard skip: This skip is also only suitable for lightweight waste and popular for people doing house clearances. These skips hold 80 to 100 bin bags.
- Large 8 yard builder’s skip: This is the largest skip size available for bulky builder’s waste, such as bricks and hardcore and can hold around 60 to 80 bin bags.
- Small 6 yard builder’s skip: This skip is suitable for all types of general waste, including builder’s rubbish and waste from DIY jobs. A 6 yard skip can hold around 50 to 60 bin bags.
- Midi 4 yard skip: Ideal for smaller domestic jobs, this skip can hold 30 to 40 bin bags.
We also offer roll on roll off skips, ideal for large volumes of heavy construction and demolition waste and industrial and commercial waste.
If you are unsure what skip size you need, please contact us and we can assist. Skips can only ever be filled to the level mark, otherwise they cannot be transported away.
Barnet wait and load services
Our wait and load service provide the perfect alternative to skip hire and means you can get rid of your waste. Our vehicles turn up on time and we can assist with the heavy lifting. Our teams are highly professional and once any job is complete, you will be issued with a waste consignment note, so you know your waste has been disposed of correctly. We can do this out of hours, if access is an issue.
Wait and load provides a great alternative to skip hire because there is no need for permits. We also have caged lorries with experienced and professional drivers.
Skips delivered to customers in:-
Request a callback from the skip hire specialists
What can you not put in your skip?
- Gas canisters
- Food waste
- Electrical equipment, such as electric funs and electric cookers
- Florescent tubes
- Household batteries
- Vehicle batteries
We can advise you about how to dispose of any of these items.